Value Chain Group periodically offers special podcasts and articles to its subscribers.
PODCAST: Measuring Supplier Performance
Listen as Sherry Gordon is interviewed about measuring supplier performance by Sandra Gauvin, Editor of Current Quality.
In this interview, you will learn:
- Why you should measure supplier performance
- How to figure out what to measure
- Examples of commonly measured areas
- Why you need to use leading indicators, not just lagging indicators (with examples)
- Why supplier risk has become so critical and ways address it
- How to segment your supply base in order to decide which suppliers to measure
- Common sources and types of supplier information (e.g. scorecards, audits), along with the pros and cons
We're sure that you'll enjoy this informative and lively discussion. (This is a streaming audio and requires no download. Running time is 67 minutes).
Sign up below.
Book Chapter Download: Supplier Evaluation and Performance Excellence
To get a preview of this book, we are offering a free download of the Table of Contents, Preface, and Chapter One.
Fill out form below to receive a link to the chapter: